„The world’s most detailled overview of Blockchain startups“
The revolutionary blockchain technology disrupts every industry. Digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are changing the banking landscape; supply chain and payment processes are brought to a whole new level.
It is hard to get an overview of the Blockchain startups which matter. Now, we are offering the world’s first and most detailed overview of the 100 largest Blockchain companies. Our list offers a wide range of relevant information, which helps to understand and categorize the startups. Our list can be filtered and sorted by many criteria. For example you could say: “Show me all smart contract startups with a funding > 10$ million”.
In detail, our list includes (some values may be missing due to bad data availability):
- Segment (Bitcoin, Payment, Smart Contracts, etc.)
- Last funding (Seed, Series A, Series B, etc.)
- Date of last funding
- Total Funding (in mio. $)
- Investors (Examples)
- Founder LinkedIn (Name, Position)
- Founder LinkedIn (Profile URL)
3 Good Reasons To Buy Our Blockchain List
There are many benefits from buying our profound Blockchain overview:
- You will save tons of time of exhausting research – and you will directly know the most innovative Blockchain startups.
- The list offers E-Mail addresses and LinkedIn profiles from the most influential people from the Blockchain industry.
- We will help you with any requests – and you will receive regular and completely free updates for one year.
In case of any questions, or if you want to receive a Top 5 preview file, feel free to send an email to contact [at] researchgermany.com or to use our live-chat. We will even assist you to establish contact with German companies or create custom-tailored lists for you.
You need more information or individual lists of specific topics?
Then we are looking forward to hear from your! We can enrich the Blockchain list with more relevant information for you, or we can create individual lists for your purposes. Simply write us an email to contact [at] researchgermany.com or get in touch with us through our chat.