Private Equity (PE) firms are usually investing in private companies or in public-to-private opportunities. PE firms are especially in cases of company succession, financial distress or growth situations suitable investors. So far, it was hardly possible to get an overview of UK’s leading private equity investors. Our top 100 list of Private Equity Funds UK changed that: we offer investment and contact details (even of the top management) of UK’s most important PE funds. The list is easily sortable and filterable.
In detail, our list includes the following information:*
- Name of the PE Firm
- Assets under Management (in Mio. £)
- Volume of Investment (size of deals)
- Exemplary Portfolio Companies
- Stock-listed (Yes/No)
- E-Mail Generic
- Phone Generic
- Name of Managing Partner or Director
- Phone of Managing Partner or Director
- E-Mail of Managing Partner or Director
- LinkedIn Profile of Managing Partner or Director
* In case of bad data availability, some values might be lacking, especially for the management contact details and AUM.
Three Good Reasons for Our Top 100 Private Equity Funds UK
- You will have an immediate overview of UK’s most important Private Equity funds – without any exhausting research.
- You can contact the listed PE-funds with the help of our extensive options: Mail Adress, E-Mail, Phone or Linked-In.
- We are happy to assist you with further research requests.
In case of any further questions or if you want to receive a preview file of the top 10 PE-funds in UK, feel free to send us an e-mail to contact [at] researchgermany.com. We can also create custom-tailored overviews for your business needs. We are looking forward to your e-mail.