Top 50 Mobility Startups Germany – Largest Automotive Startups
Germany’s economy is mainly driven by the automotive industry. Consequently, several different interesting startups are active throughout the branch. The so called “mobility startups” are working on enhanced mobility solutions.
Initiatives from the automotive companies and the well-known engineering universities in Germany are boosting the whole community. For instance, Daimler (Mercedes-Benz) created the accelerator program “Startup Autobahn” and invested in startups like Croove or Blacklane, which is even active in the US.
We screened the market and listed the 50 most interesting mobility startups from Germany – inclusive all relevant information like funding, customer focus, product description and contact information.
In detail, we included the following information (some cells may not be filled out due to bad data availability):
- Company Name
- Legal Form Segment (“Roller Sharing”)
- Description (“Artificial Intelligence Systems”)
- Last Funding
- Last Funding Round (“Seed”)
- B2B / B2C / B2B&B2C
- Postal Code
- Street Number
- Phone Number
- Top Management
3 Good Reasons for our Mobility Startup List
Our Mobility Startup list is a good investment, because…
- You will get a clear overview of the German automotive startup market – without spending hours with exhausting market research in a strange, foreign language.
- Through the list it is immediately possible to address the right persons from the right companies (E-Mail, Phone, URL, Address, etc.)
- If you are interested in additional information or related research, we are happy to support.
If you have any questions or comments we are looking forward to your message. Just send an e-mail to contact [at] researchgermany.com. We are happy to assist! Furthermore, we can send you a Top 5 preview file any time.