Exclusive List Of Germany’s Largest Chemical Companies
Germany is one of the leading nations in the chemical industry. Also the world’s largest chemical company, BASF, comes from Germany. In the past, it was quite difficult to get an overview of the branch’s most important firms. We changed that through our exclusive list.
Our overview contains a wide range of information, for example revenue, branch, address and many more details of Germany’s 500 largest chemical firms. You could filter and sort the list according to your criteria, like: “Show me all companies in the coatings & color sector with revenues > 100 Mio. €”.
In detail, our list includes (some values may be missing due to bad data availability):
- Company Name
- Branch (e.g. Adhesives, Coatings & Colors, Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- Field Of Activity (e.g. Hydrogen Fluoride, Aerosols, etc.)
- Revenue (in Mio. €, 2015)
- Postal Code
- Street Number
- Names of Top-Management
3 Good Reasons To Buy Our Chemistry List
There are many benefits from buying our profound overview of German chemistry companies:
• You will save tons of time of exhausting research. Our list offers detailed information about the most important German chemistry companies
• You will be able to directly contact the firms
• We will help you with any requests and suggestions for individual research
In case of any questions, or if you want to receive a Top 5 preview file, feel free to send an email to contact [at] researchgermany.com or to use our live-chat. We will even assist you to establish contact with German companies or create custom-tailored lists for you.