Our list of Germany’s Top 150 Asset & Wealth Management Companies
Institutional as well as wealthy private clients often do not undertake large investments by themselves. Instead, professional asset management companies take care of the assets and try to realize large returns. Asset managers are investing in stocks and bonds by setting up own funds. However, they are not only targeting the financial market but are also looking for interesting real estate projects or company takeovers.
With our list we offer a far-reaching overview of the 150 most significant Asset Managers in Germany. Our overview contains companies that take care of huge assets from influential clients. In detail, our list contains the following information (in some cases, cells may not be filled out due to bad data availability):
- Name of Asset Management Company
- Filter for Real Estate experts
- Focus on institutional and/or private clients
- Address (state, city, postal code, street, street number)
- Top Management
- LinkedIn Profile of Executive
3 Good Reasons to buy our Asset Management list
There are many benefits from buying our profound list of Asset Management Companies Germay:
- You will save tons of time of exhausting research. Our list offers detailed information about the most important German Asset and Wealth Managers, which are managing assets of institutional and private clients.
- You will be able to directly speak to the Asset Managers through E-Mail, Post, Phone or LinkedIn.
- We will help you with any requests – and you will receive regular and completely free updates for one year.
In case of any questions, or if you want to receive a Top 10 preview file, feel free to send an email to contact [at] researchgermany.com or to use our live-chat. We will even assist you to establish contact with German companies or create custom-tailored lists for you.