Our list of Germany’s Top 150 Private Equity Funds
Germany’s Private Equity funds are playing a big role in the country’s economy. PE firms are financing mergers, buy-outs or buy-ins and help to realize growth projects. In many cases, the involvement of PE-firms helps the specific companies – even though the reputation of equity investors is often bad.
We offer you a detailed overview of Germany’s most important Private Equity funds, including investment focus and information and contact details. Through this, you can find the perfect investor for your needs within seconds – and directly contact him through mail, phone, email or LinkedIn.
In detail, our professionall overview offers you the following data (some values may be missing, in case of bad data availability):
- Company Name
- Legal Form
- Managed Capital (in €M)
- Number of portfolio companies
- Investment focus (e.g. growth, buy-out, industry companies, etc.)
- Investment horizon
- Postal Code
- Phone Number
Three Good Reasons for our list: Private Equity Germany
It is a wise decision to purchase our private equity list, because…
- You will have an immediate overview of Germany’s most important private equity funds – without any exhausting research and language problems (we know that German is a weird language).
- You can directly contact the listed PE-funds through our extensive options: Mail Adress, E-Mail, Phone or Linked-In.
- We are happy to assist you with further research requests.
In case of any further questions or if you want to receive a preview file of the Top 10 PE-funds in Germany, feel free to send us an email to contact [at] researchgermany.com. We can also create custom-tailored overviews for your business needs. We are looking forward to your mail. If you are looking for this list in German, please have a look at Listenchampion, our experienced partner from Germany.