In this new article series our Research Team introduces promising, young Startups based in Europe, which are already successful in the German market or will conquer it in near future. If you are interested in this series of articles, you can keep up to date on our LinkedIn Account.
RG: Briefly describe: what is your company doing
e-bate: e-bate is an Intelligence rebate management SaaS platform that digitises the end to end process allowing teams across the supply chain to make great decisions improving rebate revenue.
You want your rebates to be managed accurately, whether you are a supplier offering rebates to your buyers or a buyer ensuring that you receive the correct rebates for your purchases.
We have married client-centric processes with an intelligent rebate management solution with strategic advice from rebate professionals. Our team have implemented into some of the world’s leading brands.
We configure our platform to you. It’s your processes and performance goals that determine how e-bate is configured. It’s not a one model fits all. We set you up to get the best possible outcomes.
RG: Where is the benefit for the customers; whats your USP in comparison to competitors?
e-bate: The benefits to our customers of implementing e-bate are:
- Real time calculation engine – Batch processing and manual solutions can create a long delay. But the e-bate calculation engine processes your data against your agreements in real time, giving you immediate results. e-bate processes and updates your data instantly – so as soon as it’s received the newest version is in play – giving you immediate results and removing the need for manual intervention.
- Exceptional reporting – With a flexible dashboard and reporting module, e-bate gives you full control to publish reports your way. With user specific dashboards which can be configured to meet the needs of each role, e.g. Finance, Commercial and Rebate Analyst. Widgets and dashboards are generated in the Enhanced Reporting Module, giving you real time visibility of the information you need. e-bate’s Enhanced Reporting Module allows you to create flexible reports quickly and easily
- Configurable and flexible – Customisation to suit your business is perceived to be an expensive addition to implementing the rebate management solution. But we see it as essential – no longer are you stuck with someone else’s process or terminology. Now you can use your own. Imagine a future where you don’t have to go back to the platform developer for expensive changes. Configured to suit your business needs, this cuts out the need for bespoke customisation, which reduces the cost of ownership. From terminology to workflows, we have designed e-bate to be flexible and configurable – for each individual client.
- Easy to use interface – We have designed the user interface with you in mind: intuitive and able to deliver on the features that ensure you spend less time managing spreadsheets and more time analysing data to make better decisions and drive customer behaviour. Older rebate solutions and spreadsheets are not user friendly, but our solution simplifies the whole process.
- Eliminate spreadsheets – Spreadsheet data is static and only provides a snapshot in time, whilst the manipulation of data is complex and prone to human error. e-bate automates the process in an auditable and controlled way, providing you with the ability to be proactive.
- Portal for Suppliers and Customers – Our Customer Portals enable you to share sensitive, key information with your Suppliers or Buyers. Opening up e-bate across your supply chain encourages best practices and proactive behaviours. Keeping everyone on the same page reduces queries and extensive validation.
Our USP in comparison to our competitors is that they do Rebate Management whereas e-bate Specialises in Intelligent Rebate Management, using our T3 model – Tools, Techniques, Team
- Tools – e-bate platform
- Techniques – process improvement, best practices, slick implementation process low commitment from the customer
- Team – a team of professionals with over 50 years rebate experience
Rebate Management is all we do and we do it well. Integrating with your existing ERP landscape.
RG: Is the German market relevant for you? If yes, how would you approach the German market?
e-bate: Yes the German market is relevant to e-bate. Today we are direct selling into the sectors of automotive, pharmaceuticals, construction, and retail. Longer term we will be looking to build partnerships at a country level to help us identify the key markets for our product and accelerate entry to those markets.