As a banking city and transport hub in Germany, Frankfurt has always been of interest to real estate investors. Many real estate companies are committed to the Main metropolis, the Rhine-Main region or beyond, and conduct their business from here. This also applies to the following three investors in apartment buildings: This article is based on the unique Top 250 Residential Real Estate Investors Germany – Largest Real Estate Buyers.
Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 Incl. VAT
- Most comprehensive Excel list available on the German market with real estate investors active in Germany
- Includes: asset volume, investment focus (asset classes and regional), link to the purchase profile, contact details, management, etc.
- Download valid at any time, free updates within one year, free preview file on request
- Last update: 29.12.2020
1. Industria Wohnen buys project in Mainz
Industria Wohnen is a Degussa Bank subsidiary and has been in the residential real estate business for decades. In autumn 2020, the residential portfolio was increased with a Mainz project development. The deal is worth around 92 million euros. The project in the upper town of Mainz provides for ten apartment buildings with 205 residential units and 15,000 square meters of living space. The acquisition was made for the special AIF “Wohnen Deutschland VII”.
2. Greenwater Capital with successful residential fund
Greenwater Capital in Frankfurt sees itself as a real estate investor and asset manager with a focus on residential properties. Since 2010, it has been able to build up an attractive residential portfolio – including for the Rhein-Main Wohnfonds. It comprises eight multi-family houses worth 30 million euros in Frankfurt, Mainz and Offenbach. The fund, which has been in existence for a good year and a half, has already been able to demonstrate its potential.
3. AviaRent Invest strengthens its residential portfolio in Frankfurt
Frankfurt-based investor AviaRent specializes in particular real estate segments – care properties, micro-apartments, schools and daycare centers, financed by special funds for institutional investors. The acquisition of six residential properties in Frankfurt also fits into this concept. They offer typical city living space for singles, couples and small families. The apartment buildings are scheduled for completion by 2023.
Source: Listenchampion Image source: Unsplash