Real estate portfolios comprise a plurality of properties that share a common characteristic – for example, as a fund special asset, as the subject of a deal, because they belong to an asset class, and so on. Some investors target portfolios rather than individual transactions in their deals. This article is based on the unique Top 250 Residential Real Estate Investors Germany – Largest Real Estate Buyers.
Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 Incl. VAT
- Most comprehensive Excel list available on the German market with real estate investors active in Germany
- Includes: asset volume, investment focus (asset classes and regional), link to the purchase profile, contact details, management, etc.
- Download valid at any time, free updates within one year, free preview file on request
- Last update: 29.12.2020
1. Covivio Immobilien buys Berlin residential portfolio
Covivio is a French REIT formed in 2018 from the merger of French company Foncière des Régions and German Immeo SE. Covivio prefers to invest in office, hotel and residential properties in France, Germany and Italy. At the beginning of 2021, Covivio took over a residential portfolio of 11 properties in Berlin- Mitte and Treptow-Köpenick with 450 residential units and 22,000 sqm of rental space.
2. DeWAG Wohnen engages in Rosenheim
Stuttgart-based DeWAG Wohnen is a Germany-wide residential real estate investor with an investment focus on prospering major cities and metropolitan areas. The portfolio comprises 28 locations with over 4,000 residential units. Assets under management reach almost EUR 725 million. Activities were further expanded with the recent acquisition of a residential portfolio with 390 apartments in Rosenheim near Munich. The acquisition was made for a Dutch pension fund.
3. d.i.i. Deutsche Invest Immobilien acquires residential portfolio in Nuremberg
Founded in 2006, the Wiesbaden-based d.i.i. Group specializes in building and managing residential portfolios for institutional and private investors. It has investments in real estate in over 50 locations in Germany. The investment volume amounts to approx. 2.3 billion euros. Currently, a further residential portfolio consisting of 15 properties with 253 residential units in the Nuremberg conurbation has been acquired.
Image source: Unsplash