Sustainability has now become part of many businesses, including real estate investors around the world. In France, too, building has become more environmentally conscious. The “Haute Qualité Environnementale” certificate for the high environmental quality of buildings has been in place since 2005. The French real estate investor Covivio is also committed to sustainability.
This article is based on the unique Top 150 Real Estate Investors France – List of Buyers of Residential, Commercial and Hotel Properties.
- Download the most comprehensive overview of real estate investors in France as Excel file
- Investors active in France from Europe, the USA, Asia and the whole world.
- Includes: investment focus, contact details (e-mail, address, telephone), assets under management (if available)
- Listing of investors who actively invest (residential, office, retail, hotel, logistics, care, etc.)
- Download valid at any time
- Last update: 29.12.2020
Sustainability in France and Germany
Covivio – formerly Foncière des Régions – is a French REIT, “real estate investment trust”, based in the French city of Metz. Covivio is also active in Germany. The group owns the large housing and real estate company Immeo SE in Oberhausen. The real estate investor has defined sustainability as a strategy for its entire group. CO2 savings targets have been set at all European locations and the company wants to make an active contribution to reducing emissions. This environmental contribution also includes energy-efficient construction.