Office buildings make up a large part of the German real estate market – as with other asset classes, property management services are in high demand here. Especially due to the diverse occupation, office properties are predestined for property management by an external service provider. This article is based on the unique Top 300 Property Managers Germany – List of the largest Property Managers.
- Ready-to-use Excel list of the top property management companies in Germany
- Including: contact details, management, focus (WEG management, rental management) and units managed
- Perfect for lead generation in the real estate industry
- Free preview file available via contact[at]researchgermany.com
- Last updated: 06.10.2020
1. GGM Gesellschaft für Gebäude-Management mbH (Frankfurt property management)
Frankfurt-based GGM Gesellschaft für Gebäude-Management is part of the Helaba real estate group and belongs to Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen. Since 1996, the company has stood for property, project and warranty management with a focus on office and commercial space. GGM also organises building certifications and takes care of tendering procedures for building services. An example of GGM’s activities is the property management taken over in March 2021 for the Isenhöfe in Neu-Isenburg, Hesse – a property with 12,000 sqm of office space.
2. HIH Property Management GmbH (office building manager from Berlin)
The HIH Group offers holistic real estate investment management – from project development to structuring real estate investments to property management. HIH Property Management GmbH is responsible for the latter within the HIH Group. From its locations in Germany’s TOP 7 cities, it currently (2021) manages 436 properties worth EUR 9.9 billion with almost 240 employees – including the office building “The Westlight” in Berlin with 19,500 sqm of rental space.
3. IC Immobilien Holding GmbH (property manager from Frankfurt am Main)
IC Immobilien Group operates as a full-service provider for commercial real estate in Germany and acts, among other things, as a property manager for institutional real estate investors. This also includes office building management. Commercial, technical and accounting property management is offered. IC Immobilien was in demand in all three areas when it took over the property management of a commercial property in Frankfurt at the end of 2020. The building comprises more than 10,000 sqm of office and showroom space.
Image source: Unsplash