Property managers for residential properties are in demand for apartment complexes, apartment buildings and larger residential properties. They take care of commercial, technical and accounting property management. This article is based on the unique Property Managers Germany – List of the largest Property Managers.
- Ready-to-use Excel list of the top property management companies in Germany
- Including: contact details, management, focus (WEG management, rental management) and units managed
- Perfect for lead generation in the real estate industry
- Free preview file available via contact[at]researchgermany.com
1. HEINRICH BOSSERT IMMOBILIEN KG (Residential Property Manager from Munich)
Bossert Immobilien has been around since 1925. From the beginning, the business model was focused on rental property management. Over time, other real estate services were added. Today, the property portfolio under management comprises around 25,000 residential and commercial units. In addition to classic rental property management, Bossert Immobilien offers nationwide property management as well as condominium management for investors and institutional investors. The takeover of the property management for a residential quarter with 272 residential units in Wiesbaden-Klarenthal in spring 2021 fits in with this.
2. TATTERSALL LORENZ Immobilienverwaltung und -management GmbH (Berlin property management)
In 2003 Susanne Tattersall and Christian Lorenz took over THG Treuhandelsgesellschaft and converted its business model from own portfolio management to third-party portfolio management. Today, the range of services includes property and facility management, asset and key account management as well as leasing and project management – preferably for commercial units on behalf of investment companies. The subsidiary founded in 2020, talyo. Property Services GmbH (talyo), however, deals with property management of residential properties and already manages 2,000 units in Berlin.
3. FONCIA DEUTSCHLAND GmbH & Co. KG (Reanovo) (Frankfurt property management)
Foncia is a leading French company in the real estate business and property management. The German subsidiaries under the umbrella of FONCIA DEUTSCHLAND will in future operate under the new Reanovo brand. At the same time, a restructuring is taking place. Reanovo manages over 125,000 residential and commercial units at 57 locations. At the end of 2020, FONCIA DEUTSCHLAND acquired Berlin-based SorgerTec Hausverwaltung AG, which manages around 10,000 residential units.
Image source: Unsplash