Residential property prices in Spain have risen steadily in recent years. Housing in the country’s urban centres and coastal regions is particularly sought-after. Residential property investors are also aware of this. This article is based on the unique Top 100 Real Estate Investors Spain – List of Buyers of Hotels, Commercial and Residential Properties.
- Download the most comprehensive overview of real estate investors in Spain as Excel file
- Investors active in Spain from Europe, the USA, Asia and the whole world
- Includes: investment focus, contact details (e-mail, address, telephone), assets under management (if available)
- Listing of investors who actively invest (residential, office, retail, hotel, logistics, care, etc.)
- Download valid at any time
- Last update: 29.12.2020
1. ADVERO Properties Socimi, SA
Founded in 2017, Barcelona-based real estate company ADVERO Properties Socimi specializes in residential rental properties for middle-income tenants. ADVERO has been listed on the stock exchange since 2019. It prefers to invest in the urban regions of Madrid and Barcelona. To date, the portfolio comprises 126 apartments. In autumn 2021, another property was acquired in Madrid for 2.5 million euros. The building with a total of 17 apartments is located in Vallecas in the south of Madrid.
2. Ayco Grupo Inmobiliario S.A
Ayco Grupo Inmobiliario is a listed real estate company based in Madrid that has been in business since 1941 and is involved in residential real estate projects. One of its ongoing projects is Ayco Living Seville. For this purpose, it already acquired an 18,000-square-metre plot in the municipality of Camas, near Seville, in 2018. A complex with around 200 apartments is being built in the five-year project, which has a volume of around 200 million euros.
3. Gavari Properties
Gavari Properties in Madrid has been listed since mid-2020 and is a real estate investor specializing in student housing. Its investment focus is on “non-prime” buildings in urban centers in Spain in need of renovation. This is exactly the case with the building Gavari acquired last year in Madrid’s Simancas district. The property has an area of 1,594 square meters and offers both residential and commercial space. The purchase price was 2.25 million euros.
Source: Listenchampion Image source: Unsplash