A management buy out is the takeover of a company by its own management – a form of company acquisition. A frequent problem here is a lack of capital. This is often caused by private equity investors like these 3 German companies: This article is based on the unique List of 150 of the most important private equity investors in Germany.
- Article based on database of the 150 most important private equity investors in Germany
- Useful information on the investments, such as assets under management, investment focus, amount of investment, extract of investments
- Contact details included: E-mail address, telephone number, address, management
- Direct download as Excel file via the Listenchampion online shop
- Free preview file available on request
- Database is perfect for identifying investors and for partner and customer acquisition
1. AUCTUS Capital Partners AG, Munich: Investment with entrepreneurial aspirations
AUCTUS Capital has been active in the investment business since 2001 and is supported by former entrepreneurs. With more than 20 transactions per year, the company considers itself one of the most active German private equity firms. The investment focus is on sustainably profitable companies with annual sales between 10 million Euro and 150 million Euro and an operating result of at least 2 million Euro. Industry focus: IT, Healthcare, Business Services, Consumer, Industry. AUCTUS Capital supports management buy-outs and buy-ins as well as successions, growth financing and other events.
2. Allianz Capital Partners GmbH, Munich: invested in private equity worldwide
Allianz Capital Partners is part of Allianz Global Investors, the investment company of the Allianz Group. Within this sub-group, Allianz Capital Partners is responsible for alternative equity investments with a focus on private equity, infrastructure and renewable energies. In the private equity sector, Allianz Capital Partners invests in corresponding funds, but also acts directly as a co-investor. The focus is on buyout and growth capital transactions in an investment range of 40 million euros to 200 million euros. Allianz Capital Partners invests worldwide.
3. Gilde Buy Out Advisory GmbH, Frankfurt: EUR 3 billion in managed investment assets
Gilde Buy Out Advisory is part of Gilde Buy Out Partners, a Dutch private equity firm based in Utrecht. Gilde has existed since 1982 and focuses on (majority and minority) investments in medium-sized companies in the DACH region and the Benelux countries. The focus is on companies with a value between 100 and 250 million euros. Within this framework, preference is given to investments in management buyouts. However, entry is also possible on other occasions.