Artificial intelligence (AI) also offers promising applications in mining. The mining of ores and other raw materials is still complex and expensive. Therefore, intelligent solutions are needed to make mining processes more efficient and productive. BASF Venture Capital – the venture capital subsidiary of the chemical giant from Ludwigshafen has now joined IntelliSense.io. This article is based on the unique List of the 200 most important venture capital investors in Germany.
- Article based on the database of the 200 most important Venture Capital Fonds in Germany
- Useful information such as investment focus, selection of top investments, year of foundation, etc.
- Including contact data: E-mail address, address, URL, telephone number, management, etc.
- Direct download as Excel file via the online store possible
- Free preview file available on request
- Database is perfectly suited for identifying venture capital funds
From investment to strategic partnership
The start-up has developed a platform that covers the entire value chain of the mining industry and offers a wide range of applications for process optimization. The platform also has a simulation tool. This allows various scenarios to be simulated. In this way, mining can be tested under alternative conditions and it is also possible to use it for training purposes “in a virtual environment”.
BASF Venture Capital’s participation in IntelliSense.io fits well with the business strategy of the chemical group. In its special business unit “Mining Solutions” BASF offers a wide range of chemical and hydrometallurgical chemicals and technologies for the mining industry. The participation in IntelliSense.io represents an expansion of this business segment. To this end, BASF Mining Solutions and IntelliSense.io have agreed on an exclusive strategic partnership that goes beyond a purely financial participation. In the future, the company will appear externally under the brand name “BASF Intelligent Mine powered by IntelliSense.io”. The aim is to intelligently combine BASF Mining Solutions and IntelliSense.io applications.
Picture source: Unsplash
You also might like our B2B customer acquisition whitepaper about sales in Germany.