The construction industry is an important sector in all countries of the world. Switzerland’s geographical location poses special challenges for the companies based here. Below we have picked out 3 highly interesting companies for you. All 3 are part of our list of the 100 largest construction companies in Switzerland.
- Contains the 100 top-selling construction producers from Switzerland from numerous segments such as building construction, civil engineering, road construction, tunnel construction, turnkey construction, earthworks, civil engineering, reconstruction, renovation, etc.
- Excellent level of detail: industry and area of activity, sales if publicly available (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015), number of employees if publicly available, general contact details, names of management, etc.
- Free preview available on request via contact [at] researchgermany.de or live chat.
1. Implenia AG, Opfikon-Glattpark: CHF 4.0 billion in sales.
Implenia AG is the result of a whole series of mergers of regional construction companies, most recently Zschokke Holding SA (Geneva) and Batigroup Holding AG (Basel) in 2006, creating one of the largest construction groups in Switzerland with around 8,500 employees. Implenia’s business is divided into four divisions: Building Construction, Civil Engineering, Real Estate and Specialties. In the Building Construction Division, Implenia offers planning, design and implementation of new buildings as well as modernization of existing buildings. It operates as a general planner, total contractor or general contractor. Implenia’s building construction activities are concentrated in Switzerland and Germany.
2. HRS Real Estate AG, Frauenfeld: CHF 1.2 billion turnover
HRS Real Estate is focused entirely on building construction projects in Switzerland. The owner-managed company was founded in 1962 and deals with the development, planning and realization of real estate. It also designs complete sites and locations as part of project developments. Projects include residential buildings, commercial and office buildings, infrastructure facilities and public buildings. Stadium projects are also realized – for example the Kybunpark in St. Gallen or the Tissot Arena in Biel. HRS Real Estate is represented at 14 locations in Switzerland and Liechtenstein and employs 400 people.
3. Frutiger AG, Thun: CHF 802 million turnover
Frutiger AG can look back on a company history of over 150 years and is still owned by the descendants of the company founder Johann Frutiger. The company has long since developed into a group with over 20 subsidiaries and almost 2,700 employees. In addition to road construction and civil engineering, building construction activities form an important business area. Frutiger develops residential, office, commercial and industrial buildings and is a partner for new construction, conversion and refurbishment throughout Switzerland. Major Frutiger building construction projects include the LoBos project (Coop production site, Pratteln) and The Circle (center near Zurich Airport).
Picture Source: Unsplash ( C Dustin, 19.01.22)
You might also have interest in these lists:
Rated 5.00 out of 5€249,99 Incl. VAT