The construction industry is an important sector in all countries of the world. Switzerland’s geographical location poses special challenges for the companies based here. Below we have picked out 3 highly interesting companies for you. All 3 are part of our list of the 100 largest construction companies in Switzerland.
- Contains the 100 top-selling construction producers from Switzerland from numerous segments such as building construction, civil engineering, road construction, tunnel construction, turnkey construction, earthworks, civil engineering, reconstruction, renovation, etc.
- Excellent level of detail: industry and area of activity, sales if publicly available (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015), number of employees if publicly available, general contact details, names of management, etc.
- Free preview available on request via contact [at] researchgermany.de or live chat.
1. HRS Real Estate AG, Frauenfeld: CHF 1.2 billion turnover
HRS Real Estate was founded in 1962 and was called HRS Hauser Rutishauser Suter AG until 2009. The business model consists of project development and management of real estate projects. This involves residential areas, commercial and office buildings, infrastructure facilities and public buildings. The company has about 400 employees. Its field of activity covers the whole of Switzerland. Well-known HRS projects include the Kybunpark in St. Gallen (soccer stadium of FC St. Gallen), the Tissot Arena in Biel, the administrative headquarters of PostFinance in Bern, the police and justice center in Zurich, and Chaplin’s World (museum) in Corsier-sur-Vevey.
2. Cellere Bau AG, St. Gallen: CHF 155 million turnover
The history of the Cellere Group began in 1909 with the founding of a one-man road construction company by Lodovico Cellere. Today, the company is still owned by the descendants of the founder (fourth generation). Road construction and civil engineering are the core business of the Cellere Group. The area of activity covers the whole of Switzerland with a focus on eastern Switzerland. In addition, the company offers services in the field of reconstruction and renovation of real estate and serves the special field of riding arena construction. The company is organized regionally (regions: Schaffhausen, Aargau/Solothurn, Zurich, Thurgau/Winterthur, St. Gallen, Central Switzerland, Grisons, Ticino) and employs 600 people.
3. STUTZ AG Bauunternehmung, Hefenhofen: no current sales data available
The STUTZ story began in 1877 as a small bricklaying business in the Hatswil district of Hefenhofen. Over time, this has developed into one of the leading construction companies in eastern Switzerland. Growth has been partly organic, partly through the acquisition of other construction companies. In 2004, STUTZ was reorganized – with three subsidiaries under the umbrella of STUTZ Holding AG. In 2020, another reorganization followed. The three previous subsidiaries were merged into STUTZ AG Bauunternehmung, which covers five business areas: projects, structural engineering St. Gallen, structural engineering Frauenfeld, civil engineering and logistics. The subsidiary STUTZ Liegenschaften AG also operates property management and real estate brokerage.
Picture Source: Unsplash ( Scott Blake, 19.01.22)
You might also have interest in these lists:
Rated 5.00 out of 5€99,99 Incl. VAT