Germany has an important role in the interconnection of the world. As the largest country in Central Europe Germany acts as a gateway between East and West. For a better understanding of the list we compiled a list of 3 data center investors from Germany which we will present in the following. All three companies are part of our list of the 100 largest data center investors in Europe.
- Includes dedicated data center companies, investment managers, cloud & hosting providers, telecommunications companies that actively invest, own, and manage data centers in Europe.
- Excellent depth of detail: purchase profile (regional focus), number of data centers owned, link to URL, contact details, management board, etc.
- Free preview available on request via contact [at] researchgermany.com or live chat.
1. DE-CIX (Frankfurt am Main/Germany)
DE-CIX is a cloud and hosting provider situated in Frankfurt am Main in Germany. The company offers world class interconnection services and operates multiple carrier-neutral data centers in Europe, the Middle East, North America, and Asia. DE-CIX owns and manages 34 data centers which are interconnected for easy access through the cloud. The company offers peering, infrastructure, and security services.
2. Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH (Frankfurt am Main/Germany)
Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH is a dedicated data center company located in Frankfurt am Main and is a subsidiary of the Netherlands-based company Leaseweb. Leaseweb is active in Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific. The company operates world class ISO-certified data centers located in strategic positions around the globe. Leaseweb offers colocation, dedicated server, cloud, CDN, backup, and cyber security services.
3. Hetzner Online GmbH (Gunzenhausen/Germany)
Hetzner is a cloud & service provider and also a dedicated data center company based in Gunzenhausen in Germany. The company was founded in 1997 and has since gone on to be one of the largest data center operators in Europe. Hetzner has four data center. Three of them are located in Europe and one is located in the United States. The firm offers multiple services among others web hosting, managed servers, dedicated root servers, and colocation services.
Picture Source: Unsplash( Adi Goldstein, 14.12.21)
You might also be interested in these products:
€349,99 Incl. VAT