List of 3 real estate investors in Austria
Our database contains numerous investors from Austria. In the following we present three interesting investors from Austria.
1. 6B47 – REAL ESTATE INVESTORS AG (Vienna)
The Austrian real estate investor 6B47 manages over 1.6 billion euros. The company is active in Austria, Germany and Poland. 6B47 is active as a project developer and investor. The company has over 35 properties in their portfolio. In Austria, the focus is on residential and commercial properties in Vienna and the surrounding area with conversion potential.
Update 2022: Austrian developer and investor 6B47 remains one of the most relevant real estate investors from Austria. Thus, in January 2022 acquired a property in Wroclaw (Poland). There, a project for 400 micro apartments will be realized. In general, 6B47 is a top investor for projects with conversion potential.
2. ERSTE Immobilien Kapitalanlagegesellschaft m.b.H (Vienna)
The real estate investment arm of the Austrian bank ERSTE is called “ERSTE Immobilien Kapitalanlagegesellschaft m.b.H.”. The company was founded in 2007 and has since been involved in the development and launch of real estate funds. ERSTE actively purchases real estate in Austria and Germany. The focus is on residential and office properties. Sustainability certifications are also important.
Update 2023: Becken Development has sold the multi-tenant property “Connexion Office” to the Austrian fund manager ERSTE IKAG. The new office building in Hamburg is 90 percent leased.
3. Bank Austria Real Invest GmbH (Vienna)
Bank Austria Real Invest is the real estate arm of Austria’s Unicredit. The real estate investor launches open and closed-end real estate funds. The two top funds are “Real Invest Austria” and “Real Invest Europe”. The focus is on core real estate in Austria, primarily in Vienna and the provincial capitals. Project developments are also purchased. Possible asset classes are residential, office, infrastructure, shopping and retail centres as well as high street retail.
These investor types are included in the list:
- Investment managers
- Real estate companies
- Project developers with portfolio acquisition
- Private equity investors
- Pension funds
These property types are purchased:
- Residential real estate
- Office properties
- Retail real estate
- Logistics real estate
- Light industrial real estate
- Hotel real estate
- Data center
- Parking garages
- Nursing homes
Investors in the list are interested in:
- Core Real Estate
- Value add real estate
- Trophy real estate
- Distressed Assets
- Project developments and forward deals
- Debt investments
Included columns in our directory
- Company data (name, legal form, country of origin)
- Contact details (address, URL, e-mail, telephone number, management)
- Investor type (investment manager, REIT, pension fund, private equity, etc.)
- Investment focus (asset classes, ranking from A to E, (global) investment volume / assets under management, detailed geographical focus)
- Special investment focus (debt, parking, forward deals, etc.)
- Link to the acquisition profile of the companies and contact details of an acquisition manager (if indicated on the investors’ website)
Any questions? Get in touch!
Leo Semmelmann, Founder
contact [at] researchgermany.com
+49 (0) 89 38466606
We are looking forward to help you in case of any questions, remarks and individual requests. Feel free to get in touch via email, live chat or phone. We can also offer you package prices and can create individual lists.