Database of the Companies with the Highest Turnover in the Electrical Industry in Germany as Excel List
The electrical industry in Germany is one of the largest and most important industries in the country. Companies from the German electrical industry cover numerous segments and in many cases are among the world market leaders in their field. The spectrum ranges from automotive suppliers and companies in the field of measurement and control technology to electrical companies specializing in building services engineering. With our overview of the largest and highest-turnover companies in the electrical industry, we offer easy access to this difficult-to-understand sector. You can easily purchase the database via our online shop and you will receive the list in Excel format immediately after purchase. Thanks to the included industry segmentation, you can directly filter out the companies suitable for your project. As we do not only list the general contact data of the companies, but also the sales figures of the last years, you save hours of research for the suitable business partners. Our list is constantly updated and extended so that you can always work with correct data. We would be pleased to support you with our database of the German electrical industry.
The Companies in our List of the Largest German Electrical Companies Group into the Following Sectors
Multiple answers possible, as the sectors overlap to some extent. Other specific industries are also included in the list (e.g. antennas, displays, electricity meters, sensor technology).
- Automotive suppliers: 78 companies (e.g. HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA)
- Construction suppliers/building services engineering: 30 companies (e.g. Busch-Jaeger Elektro GmbH)
- Measurement and control technology: 23 companies (e.g. Carl Schenck AG)
- Cable manufacturers: 22 companies (e.g. LEONI AG)
- Lighting technology: 15 companies (e.g. LEDVANCE GmbH)
- Sensors: 12 companies (e.g. Festo SE & Co. KG)
- Automation technology: 12 companies (e.g. Bosch Rexroth AG)
- Plug-sockets: 10 companies (e.g. Busch-Jaeger Elektro GmbH)
- Heating and cooling technology: 7 companies (e.g. STIEBEL ELTRON GmbH & Co. KG)
- Semiconductor: 6 companies (e.g. ABB AG)
- Test engineering: 6 companies (e.g. Carl Schenck AG)
The Following Information is Contained in the Database of the Companies with the Highest Turnover in the Electrical Industry
- Company name, legal form and parent company (if there are uniform consolidated financial statements)
- General contact data (address, e-mail address, telephone number, URL, names of the executives)
- Segmentation by industry and field of activity
- Sales figures for 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 and the number of employees
Lead Generation in the Electrical Industry in Germany: Your Business Partners are Just One Click Away
Are you looking for new business partners in the electrical industry? Then our overview in Excel format is perfect for you. Thanks to the clear structure of the list, you can integrate the database directly into your CRM system and start contacting them. Use the list of the electrical industry in Germany to update existing contact data, find new companies and segment the market more effectively.
Why Research Germany should be your First Contact for Industry Lists in Germany
The experienced research team of Research Germany has established itself as the first contact point for industry and investor lists in Germany. Thanks to modern methods of data collection, we are able to make sectors that are difficult to understand accessible. The lists we offer include, for example, the list of the top-selling automotive suppliers or the list of the 600 largest chemical companies in Germany. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We ensure this not only with free updates of our lists within one year after purchase, but also with competent customer support before and after the purchase decision. If you have any questions about our service, would like to receive a free preview file or have a request for individual industry lists, we look forward to hear from you at contact[at]researchgermany.com.
Picture sources: Nicolas Thomas, Markus Spiske
Paolo Cortez (verified owner) –
I bought the list to get an overview of the electrical industry market in Germany and was not disappointed. The data is very well structured and the filters make it easy to subdivide. For me, the purchase was definitely worthwhile.